The cost of cold store and temperature controlled warehousing operations is much higher than that of ambient warehousing, making space saving more crucial than ever. Aisle Master’s cold store model keeps you warm and productive in a cold climate.
Collaboration with some of the major names in the industry resulted in a model developed specifically for this sector’s exacting requirements whilst guaranteeing optimum storage density. The fully enclosed, high visibility cab keeps drivers warm, reducing the time needed for breaks and increasing productivity.
- Heated cab windows eliminate the build-up of condensation when driving between different temperatures in a building
- Allocated areas in the cab enable the use of a bar code scanner
- Low energy LED work lights as standard
Benefits of electricThe main benefits of AC electric include enhanced performance levels, leading to increased pallet movements for greater productivity and improved acceleration and gradeability. There are also fewer wearable parts resulting in low maintenance and reduced downtime.
- Quick & easy battery removal
- AC Traction motor (19.5 kw)
- A choice of 620/775/930 amp-hour capacity batteries
- Ergonomically designed operator’s cab
- Reduced energy consumption
- Unique pedestrian walkie reach-stacker
- AC electric motor
- Electronic steering and fingertip controls for precise handling
- Works in a standard VNA working aisle, down to 2.1m
Benefits of LPGThe main benefit of LPG is reduced emissions levels, ideal for indoor and outdoor operation, making it useful for trucks that are used in almost all industries, even the most emission conscientious. LPG power also offers 24/7 operation with no loss of power.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Closed loop fuel system as standard
- Engine bay cooling system designed to effectively cool the engine compartment, for maximum reliability