Need more space? Faster turnaround times? and easy operation? Look no further than an Aisle-Master articulated forklift trucks
Features & Benefits:
All the innovative features of an Aisle-Master articulated, reach forklift mean you can increase warehouse storage, lower costs and improve productivity.
- Available in electric and LPG powered models, the articulated design offers unbeatable maneuverability, providing faster load cycle times and reduced driver fatigue.
- Greater reach and capacity: each truck lifts to heights up to 15m, offers VNA operation in aisle-widths of just 1.6 m .
Impressive load/lift capacity of up to 2.5t,
- Driver comfort and safety included as standard: enhanced cabin ergonomics and superb visibility lead to less downtime
- High quality robust construction of chassis and mast using high-grade steel and castings – gives better reliability and longer life span
- Each VNA truck can operate on any floor surface, both inside and out.
AC Electric Aisle-Master
All Aisle-Master’s electric powered models now benefit from AC technology as standard. This puts the company firmly at the forefront of battery powered technology in the articulated sector.
- Quick & easy battery removal
- AC Traction motor (19.5 kw)
- A choice of 620/775/930 amp-hour capacity batteries
- Ergonomically designed operator’s cab
- Reduced energy consumption
Benefits of electric
Main benefits of AC electric include enhanced performance levels, leading to increased pallet movements for greater productivity and improved acceleration and gradeability. There are also fewer wearable parts resulting in low maintenance and reduced downtime.
Advanced technology, cleaner emissions
Aisle-Master is acknowledged as the pioneer of LPG (liquid petroleum gas) power in the articulated forklift sector. Aisle-Masters are fitted with a closed loop fuel system as standard, to improve emissions and fuel economy whilst a specially designed engine bay cooling system ensures the effective running of the engine for maximum uptime and reliability.
Benefits of LPG
The main benefit of LPG is reduced emissions levels, ideal for indoor and outdoor operation, making it useful for trucks that are used in almost all industries, even the most emission conscientious. LPG power also offers 24/7 operation with no loss of power.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Closed loop fuel system as standard
- Engine bay cooling system designed to effectively cool the engine compartment, for maximum reliability
Cold Store Aisle-Master
Warm and productive in a cold climate
The cost of cold store and temperature controlled warehousing operations is much higher than that of ambient warehousing, making space saving more crucial than ever.
Aisle-Master’s collaboration with some of the major names in the industry has resulted in the cold store model, developed specifically for this sector’s exacting requirements whilst guaranteeing optimum storage density. The fully enclosed, high visibility cab keeps drivers warm, reducing the time needed for breaks and increasing productivity.
- Heated cab windows which eliminate the build up of condensation when driving between different temperatures in a building
- Allocated areas in the cab for the use of a bar code scanner
- low energy LED work lights as standard
Invest in Aisle-Master
Find out, today, how we can help you increase storage, reduce costs and improve productivity