All Aisle Master’s electric powered models now benefit from AC technology as standard. This puts the company firmly at the forefront of battery powered technology in the articulated sector.
Benefits of electricThe main benefits of AC electric include enhanced performance levels, leading to increased pallet movements for greater productivity and improved acceleration and gradeability. There are also fewer wearable parts resulting in low maintenance and reduced downtime.
- Quick & easy battery removal
- AC Traction motor (19.5 kw)
- A choice of 620/775/930 amp-hour capacity batteries
- Ergonomically designed operator’s cab
- Reduced energy consumption
Aisle Master is acknowledged as the pioneer of LPG power in the articulated forklift sector. Aisle Masters are fitted with a closed loop fuel system as standard, to improve emissions and fuel economy whilst a specially designed engine bay cooling system ensures the effective running of the engine for maximum uptime and reliability.
Benefits of LPGThe main benefit of LPG is reduced emissions levels, ideal for indoor and outdoor operation, making it useful for trucks that are used in almost all industries, even the most emission conscientious. LPG power also offers 24/7 operation with no loss of power.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Closed loop fuel system as standard
- Engine bay cooling system designed to effectively cool the engine compartment, for maximum reliability
The cost of cold store and temperature controlled warehousing operations is much higher than that of ambient warehousing, making space saving more crucial than ever. Aisle Master’s cold store model keeps you warm and productive in a cold climate. Collaboration with some of the major names in the industry resulted in a model developed specifically for this sector’s exacting requirements whilst guaranteeing optimum storage density. The fully enclosed, high visibility cab keeps drivers warm, reducing the time needed for breaks and increasing productivity.
- Heated cab windows eliminate the build-up of condensation when driving between different temperatures in a building
- Allocated areas in the cab enable the use of a bar code scanner
- Low energy LED work lights as standard
The Combi-WR is the first purpose built pedestrian reach-stacker with the capability to operate in a VNA working aisle – down to 2.1 m. This is achieved through a unique patented multi-position tiller arm that places the operator in the safest possible position. Incorporating the benefits of AC technology in its traction, pump and steering motors, the Combi-WR has a lift height that can be tailored to your application with load capacities up to 1,450kg. Electronic power steering and fingertip controls ensure effortless operation, even in the most demanding environments.
- Unique pedestrian walkie reach-stacker
- AC electric motor
- Electronic steering and fingertip controls for precise handling
- Works in a standard VNA working aisle, down to 2.1m